ZICAM Cold Remedy RapidMelts
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Zicam Uses
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Tablet Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Zincum Aceticum 2x||Reduces duration and severity|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1x||of a cold|
- reduces duration of a cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of a cold and is not known be effective for flu or allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
ascorbic acid, crospovidone, FD&C yellow No. 6, magnesium stearate, mannitol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial orange flavor, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose
Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
call 877-942-2626 toll free or visit us on the web at
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Tablet Carton
Get rid of your cold faster™
✓ Reduces the duration of a cold
with Vitamin C
25 Quick Dissolve Tablets
zinc acetate and zinc gluconate TABLET, ORALLY DISINTEGRATING