Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Vicks VapoRub Uses
- Vicks VapoRub Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170 g Jar Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Camphor 4.8%||Cough suppressant & topical analgesic|
|Eucalyptus oil 1.2%||Cough suppressant|
|Menthol 2.6%||Cough suppressant & topical analgesic|
Vicks VapoRub Uses
- on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product, do not
add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 years: do not use
Vicks VapoRub Other information
- store at room temperature
cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
Made in Mexico by
Procter & Gamble Manufactura, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170 g Jar Carton
See Drug Facts
6 OZ (170 g)
Camphor (synthetic), Eucalyptus oil, and Menthol OINTMENT