- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Inactive ingredients
- Sennosides 8.6mg Tablet
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and older
||2 tablets once a day
||4 tablets twice a day
|children 6 to under 12 years of age
||1 tablet once a day
||2 tablets twice a day
|children 2 to under 6 years of age
||1/2 tablet once a day
||1 tablet twice a day
|children under 2 years of age
||ask a doctor
||ask a doctor
Acacia Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Triacetin.
Adverse Drug Event call (800) 616-2471
Sennosides 8.6mg Tablet
SENNOSIDES A AND B TABLET, FILM COATED