- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Menthol USP 10
Cooling Pain Relief
Soothing temporary relief from minor aches and pains associates with sore muscles, strains, joint discomfort, arthritis.
Warnings: For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Ask a Doctor Before Using This Product If You: Have sensitive skin, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
When Using This Product:
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin, or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage or use with a heating pad or device, ointments, creams, sprays, liniments
- Wash hands with cool water after using
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor If: Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
Keep Out of Reach of Children: If ingested, get medical help. Contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults / Children 12 years and older: Spray on to affected area up to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician
Store in a cool, dry place, with lid closed tightly.
Arnica Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Lavender Oil, Lime Oil, Natural Camphor USP, Nutmeg Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pine Oil, Polysorbate 20, SD Alcohol 39-C, Thyme Oil, Purified Water, White Tea Extract
Questions or Comments? 1-800-755-2584
No Animal Testing
Manufactured in the U.S.A