FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- JAR INFORMATION
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Witch Hazel 50% v/v
Temporarily relieves these external symptoms associated with hemorrhoids: itching, burning and irritation
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put directly in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
As hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard.
- Can be used up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature: 20°- 25° C (68° - 77° F)
- alcohol, citric acid, diazol glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
To report an adverse drug event call: (800) 616-2471
MAJOR® NDC 0904-5059-60
Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel
Cools, soothes and helps relieve local discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
100 Pads 3.0 sq. in (7.6 sq. cm)
*Compare to the active ingredient in TUCKS®.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark TUCKS®.
31178 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
M-110 Rev. 06/11
Re-order No. 700546
For your protection, jar is sealed. Remove lid. If seal is broken or missing, do not use.
witch hazel SOLUTION