Lymphomyosot 1.1ml Injection
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- INDICATION AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Each 1.1 ml ampule contains:|
|Ingredient name||Potency||Quantity||Final dilution|
|Aranea diadema||6X||0.55 µl||9.30X|
|Calcarea phosphorica||12X||0.55 µl||15.30X|
|Equisetum hyemale||4X||0.55 µl||7.30X|
|Ferrum iodatum||12X||1.1 µl||15.00X|
|Fumaria officinalis||4X||0.55 µl||7.30X|
|Gentiana lutea||5X||0.55 µl||8.30X|
|Geranium robertianum||4X||1.1 µl||7.00X|
|Juglans regia||3X||0.55 µl||6.30X|
|Myosotis arvensis||3X||0.55 µl||6.30X|
|Nasturtium aquaticum||4X||1.1 µl||7.00X|
|Natrum sulphuricum||4X||0.55 µl||7.30X|
|Pinus sylvestris||4X||0.55 µl||7.30X|
|Scrophularia nodosa||3X||0.55 µl||6.30X|
|Teucrium scorodonia||3X||0.55 µl||6.30X|
|Veronica officinalis||3X||0.55 µl||6.30X|
Water for injections 1,089.0 μl
Sodium Chloride 10.3 μl
INDICATION AND USAGE
Lymphomyosot® Injection Solution is a homeopathic drug product indicated for the improvement of lymphatic drainage, the non-specific immune defense, and conditions such as benign hypertrophy of lymphnodes, chronic tonsillitis, tonsillar hypertrophy and lymphatic edema.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- The dosage schedules listed below can be used as a general guide for the administration of Lymphomyosot® Injection Solution.
- Lymphomyosotl® Injection Solution may be administered s.c., i.d., i.m., or i.v.
- The interval between injections is left to the discretion of the HCP, but should not exceed 1 ampule in 24 hours.
- Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
- Draw up the contents of the ampule into the syringe.
- Discard any unused ampule contents. Do not reuse ampule.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 ml 1 to 3 times per 7 days
Children 6 to 11 years: 0.7 ml 1 to 3 times per 7 days
Children 2 to 5 years: 0.5 ml 1 to 3 times per 7 days
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 ml daily, and then continue with standard dosage
Children 6 to 11 years: 0.7 ml daily, and then continue with standard dosage
Children 2 to 5 years: 0.5 ml daily, and then continue with standard dosage.
Lymphomyosot® Injection Solution is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Lymphomyosot® or any of its ingredients.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Keep out of reach of children.
- The following adverse events have been identified during post-marketing use of Lymphomyosot® Injection Solution. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequency or establish a causal relationship to drug exposure
• Allergic (hypersensitivity) skin reactions may occur in isolated cases.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Heel Inc. at 1.800.920.9203
email@example.com or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
No negative effects of an overdose have been reported and none are expected due to the homeopathic dilutions.
Mechanism of Action
The exact mechanism of Lymphomyosot® Injection Solution is not fully understood.
Not applicable for homeopathic medicinal products.
1 ampule containing 1.1 ml solution for injection each containing the active ingredients in the strengths listed under Description.
GERANIUM ROBERTIANUM, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE, FERROUS IODIDE, JUGLANS REGIA LEAF, JUGLANS REGIA FRUIT RIND, IMMATURE, MYOSOTIS ARVENSIS, SCROPHULARIA NODOSA, TEUCRIUM SCORODONIA FLOWERING TOP, VERONICA OFFICINALIS FLOWERING TOP, EQUISETUM HYEMALE, FUMARIA OFFICINALIS FLOWERING TOP, SODIUM SULFATE, PINUS SYLVESTRIS FLOWERING TOP,GENTIANA LUTEA ROOT, ARANEUS DIADEMATUS, SMILAX REGELII ROOT, TRIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE and LEVOTHYROXINE INJECTION