Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (IN EACH TABLET)
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- PACKAGE LABEL. PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (IN EACH TABLET)
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- sodium: contains 10 mg/tablet
- calcium: contains 25 mg/tablet
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING. ( for blister carton/label)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE. ( f or bottle carton/label)
- store between 20° C to 25° C (68° F to 77° F)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, talc and titanium dioxide
PACKAGE LABEL. PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Original Prescription Strength
Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate Extended-Release Tablets
(24 hour Formulation)
Loratadine, USP 10 mg/Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate, USP 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Nasal & Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose; Itchy, Watery Eyes; Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
Allergy & Congestion
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Additional bar code label applied by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
loratadine and pseudoephedrine TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE