- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
Men's Extra Strength Hair Regrow
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient
- Do not use if
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Men's Extra Strength HAIR Regrow
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment for men
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton)
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflammed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- do not apply on other part of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some individuals (people) have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with 2 times daily usage of this product. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- you get unwanted facial hair growth
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet.
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solutions for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth that 2% minoxidil topical solution.
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
- 1-866-270-HAIR (4247)
9 am to 2 pm weekdays EST
- Visit www.MyHairRegrow.com
Men's Extra Strength HAIR Regrow
Help regrow your hair with confidence
5% Minoxidil Topical Solution
Hair Regrowth Treatment
Extra Strength Formula
Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
Minoxidil is clinically proven to help regrow hair
Compare to Men's Rogaine® Active Ingredient*
Not for use by women
30 day supply / 1-60 mL (2 fl oz) bottle
5% Minoxidil Topical Solution SOLUTION