Eye Drops AC
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other information
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Zinc sulfate 0.25%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl - Redness reliever
Zinc sulfate - Astringent
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium citrate
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Principal Display Panel
Eye Drops AC
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, Zinc sulfate SOLUTION/ DROPS