Extra Strength Pain Relief
WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Extra Strength Pain Relief Uses
- Extra Strength Pain Relief Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal display panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Extra Strength Pain Relief Uses
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not usre whether a drug contains acetaminiophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts ore than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
Extra Strength Pain Relief Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, maltodextrin, povidone, sodium starch glycolate,stearic acid, sucrlose, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Extra Strength TYLENOL® E-Z Tabs*
EASY TO SWALLOW TABLETS
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
24 Film Coated Tablets 500 mg each ASPIRIN FREE
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Health, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength TYLENOL® E-Z Tabs.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2013 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Extra Strength Pain Relief