FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient
- Dermectin Sunscreen Uses
- other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or Comments:
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Titanium dioxide 7.1%
Dermectin Sunscreen Uses
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- moderate protection against sunburn
For external use only
Do not use
- on broken or damaged skin
When using this product
- keep out of eyes
- rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Central right away.
- for sunscreen use
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures.
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
purified water, cyclopentasiloxane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, pentylene glycol, butylene glycol, stearic acid, dicaprylyl carbonate, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, C20-22 alkyl phosphate, stearyl dimethicone, C20-22 alcohols, magnesium aluminum silicate, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, triethanolamine, camellia sinensis leaf extract (white tea and oolong tea), camellia oleifera (green tea) seed extract, chlorphenesin, panthenol, xanthan gum, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, aluminum hydroxide.
Questions or Comments:
Titanium Dioxide CREAM