- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Iodine* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0.25%
* From Polyethoxy polypropoxy polyethoxy
NEW AND IMPROVED
with higher free iodine for greater mastitis control!
Pre and post teat sanitizer
Selladores pre y pos ordeno
Iodine .......................... 0.25%
From Polyethoxy polypropoxy polyethoxy ethanol-iodine Complets
Premium iodine base pre and post teat sanitizer
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A LAGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTA PRODUCTO
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Then continue flushing.
If Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep from freezing. If product is frozen, thaw in warm room and mix well before using. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Additional information on Material Safety Data Sheet
- Use DellaCareEnhanced teat sanitizer at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow's teats are sore or chapped.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with clean, single service papter towel before forestripping).
- Dip cow's teats with DellaCare Enhanced teat sanitizer to base of udder.
- Allow a 15 to 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing milker unit, dip each teat dip with DellaCare Enhanced teat sanitizer to base of udder.
- Before exposing cows to below freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
U.S. Patent Nos. 4,271,149,
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2005, DeLaval
Made in U.S.A.