Coppertone Water Babies
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170 g Can Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
(To Deliver) Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ) , decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and rub into skin
- do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face
- use in well-ventilated areas
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Chlorphenesin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA.
MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377,
Memphis, TN 38151 USA,
a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170 g Can Label
NET WT 6 OZ (170 g)
Coppertone Water Babies
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, and Oxybenzone LOTION