FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients
- Coppertone SPORT Uses
- Coppertone SPORT Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 237 mL bottle
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5%
Coppertone SPORT Uses
- screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn
- provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
For external use only
Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 months of age and older||apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.|
|children under 2 years of age||should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15|
|children under 6 months of age||ask a doctor|
Coppertone SPORT Other information
- may stain some fabrics
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Avoid long term storage above 40°C (104°F)
Alcohol Denat. (72.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 237 mL bottle
Sprays at Any Angle
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, and Oxybenzone SPRAY