- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? Comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 200 mL Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet face
- Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For best results, use twice daily
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool dry place.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helchrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.
For best before date see tube seal.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA © RBI 2009
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 200 mL Label
Fights 100% of acne
2% SALICYLIC ACID ACNE MEDICATION
6.78 FL. OZ. (200 mL)
Salicylic Acid SOLUTION