allergy and congestion relief
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Loratadine 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
consumers with liver orkidney disease
|ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- keep in a dry place
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Claritin-D® 12 Hour active ingredients
Allergy & Congestion Relief
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 5 mg/Antihistamine
Extended Release Tablets
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
Original Prescription Strength
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
allergy and congestion relief
Loratadine, Pseudoephedrine TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE