- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Handwash to help reduce bacterial that potentially can cause disease.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
Do not use in eyes. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
- Dispense an adequate amount in your palm to cover all surfaces of hands completely.
- Rub hands together until dry.
- Does not require rinsing.
- Do not Store above 105 F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Aloe.
2oz bottle label