ZICAM Cold Remedy Oral Mist
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Zicam Uses
- When using this product
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30mL Bottle Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Zincum Aceticum 2x||Reduces duration and severity|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1x||of a cold|
- reduces duration of a cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
For oral use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or if accompanied by fever.
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of a cold and is not known to be effective for flu or allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Spray 4 times in mouth at the onset of symptoms. Spray on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and gums. Retain for 15 seconds. Swallow.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
benzalkonium chloride, glycerin, peppermint flavor, purified water, sucralose
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
call 877-942-2626 toll free or
visit us on the web at
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30mL Bottle Carton
Get rid of your cold faster™
✓ Reduces the duration of a cold
1.0 FL. OZ./30mL
zinc acetate and zinc gluconate SPRAY