Zicam Allergy Relief
ZICAM Allergy Relief Nasal Gel™
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient
- Zicam Allergy Relief Uses
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Galphimia glauca 12x, 30x
Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x, 30x, 200x
Luffa operculata 4x, 12x, 30x
Sulphur 12x, 30x, 200x
Upper respiratory allergy symptom relief
Zicam Allergy Relief Uses
- relieves symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies such as:
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
- itchy eyes
- watery eyes
- nasal congestion
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- susceptibility to nosebleeds
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older (with adult supervision):
- Remove cap & safety clip (also see illustrations on side of carton & insert).
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8").
- While inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward.
- Pump once into each nostril.
- After application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds.
- Wait at least 30 second before blowing nose.
- Use once every 4 hours.
- Optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks. After 1-2 weeks, you may need to use only 1-2 times daily. For best results, use up to 1 week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, postassium chloride, postassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
call 877-942-2626 toll free or
visit us on the web at
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
- RUNNY NOSE
- ITCHY, WATERY EYES
- NASAL CONGESTION
- SINUS PRESSURE
0.50 FL. OZ./15mL
Zicam Allergy Relief
galphimia glauca flowering top, histamine dihydrochloride, luffa operculata fruit, and sulfur SPRAY