Dr. Fischer ULTRASOL Sunscreen Lotion SPF45
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Drug Facts
- UltrasolSunscreen Uses
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Questions or Comments?
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active Ingredients Purpose
Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 4.0% ....... Sunscreen
• helps prevent sunburn • higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
• helps protect the skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
• retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
For external use only
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse
thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center immediately.
• apply generously and evenly to all exposed areas before sun exposure
• reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring or vigorous activity
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• may stain some fabrics
• Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens
may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
Butylparaben, Chlorophenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glyceryl
Stearate, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,
Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Potassium Cetyl
Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Stearyl
Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-877-212-1985 Mon-Fri
Dr. Fischer ULTRASOL
Sunscreen Lotion SPF45
UVA and UVB Protection
SCIENCE INSIDETM SUPERIOR SUN TECHNOLOGY
VERY WATER RESISTANT
RECOMMENDED - SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION
250 ML. 8.45 FL. OZ.
(Back of Package):
Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Bnei Brak, Israel, 51553
Made in Israel
NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS - NO ANIMAL TESTING
Dr. Fischer - Tried and Tested
Avobenzone, Octinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone LOTION