- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 177 mL Can Label
- Active ingredients
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other information
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 177 mL Can Label
WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES)
6 FL.OZ/177 mL.
Avobenzone 2 %, Octisalate 5 %, and Octocrylene 2.75 %
- helps prevent sunburn
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Contents under pressure - do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 1200F
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- spray liberally and spread by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in well-ventilated areas.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyester-8, SD Alcohol 40-B
- protect this product from excesive heat and direct sun
- avoid spraying on fabrics - could cause discoloration
Questions or Comments?
Call toll free 1-800-983-8582
Avobenzone, Octisalate, and Octocrylene SPRAY