- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Drug Facts
- Active Ingredients:
- Other Information:
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Consumer Information/FAQ:
- Principal Display Panel 6.0oz
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Aesculus hippocastanum 6X, Arnica montana 6X, Belladonna 6X, Crotalus horridus 8X, Echinacea 6X, Graphites 6X, Heloderma 8X, Lachesis mutus 8X, Naja tripudians 8X, Rhus toxicodendron 6X, Ruta graveolens 6X
Rapid, soothing relief of pain, stiffness, tingling or burning nerve pain associated with these pain ailments:
- Back Pain
- Bug Bites
- Carpal Tunnel
- First Aid for simple trauma
- Minor burns
- Neck and Shoulder
- Plantar Fascitis
- Skin Conditions
- Sports Injuries
For external use only
If pain persists for more than 7 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present, consult a doctor because these could be signs of a more serious condition
Not intended for a treatment of any conditions of the eyes
as with all medicines, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Gently press your fingers in the affected area to
determine the pain center. Generously apply medicine on the pain center
covering an area of 3 inches on and around affected area. 1.) Massage
medicine in until absorbed. 2.) Reapply a small amount of medicine to
the pain center, massage in until absorbed.
- For best results, Apply medicine 3-4 times a day (or more often if needed). Reapply before going to bed and in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before and after work-outs and competition.
- For acute trauma injuries apply immediately for best result (following a sprain, strain, bruises, impact or falling injury).
Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). Tamper Evident: Do not use if tube is punctured, cut or opened.
Purified Water with Solvent Free Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglyceride
- This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the U.S.A., at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help the body heal.
- Safe for children (2-years and above) adults and the elderly.
- This medicine will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- The crème base is moisturizing, with no petroleum or irritating chemicals.
- Fragrance free, no mineral oil, lanolin, menthol or capsaicin.
- Non-greasy, non-staining.
- Apply 3-4 times a day or more often if needed.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
Topricin® was innovated at Topical BioMedics, Inc., a Research and Development company.
If you have any questions or comments call us at: 1-845-871-4900.
Principal Display Panel 6.0oz
Safe for Diabetics
Pain Relief and Healing Cream
Patented for Neuropathy
Net wt. 6.0oz
Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Belladonna, Crotalus horridus, Echinacea, Graphites, Heloderma, Lachesis mutus, Naja tripudians, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens CREAM