WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each liquid gel)
- Stool Softener Uses
- Stool Softener Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal display panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each liquid gel)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
Stool Softener Uses
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouith. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children
12 years and over
take 1 to 3 liquid gels
|children 2 to under
12 years of age
|take 1 liquid gel daily|
2 years of age
|ask a doctor|
Stool Softener Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Colace® Stool Softener*
DOCUSATE SODIUM 100 mg
- Gentle stool softener
- Reliable relief
- Stimulant free
250 Liquid Gels
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2013 CVS/pharmacy
Docusate Sodium CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED