- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Package label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.2mg
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humidity
FDC blue #1, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate, corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, silcon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethyleneglycol, titanium dioxide, ethanol
Enter section text here
Diphenhydramine HCl TABLET