- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Inactive Ingredients
- Package Front and Back Labels
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Stop using this product and ask doctor if
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only to refill a foaming hand soap pump bottle.
- Pump onto dry hands, work vigorously into a lather and rinse thoroughly.
For washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
Water (Aqua), Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance(Parfum), Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).
Package Front and Back Labels