- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients (in each Swab)
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active Ingredients (in each Swab)
Povidone Iodine 10% w/v
WarningsFor External Use only
OTC -Do Not Use Section
Do not use in the eyes ● Apply over a large areas of the body ● In case of deep puncture wounds, animal
bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
OTC -Stop Use Section
Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
Other Required Warnings
Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by the doctor.
● Clean the affected area ● Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
● May be covered with a sterile bandage ● If bandaged, let dry first.
Store at room temperature between 59 - 86 0F (15 - 30 0C)
Principal Display Panel
NDC: 68356-109-01 PRODUCT # 109-01U
LORIS 10% PVP - I SOLUTION
200 Antiseptic swabs saturated with 10% W/V Povidone Iodine solution, USP
(equivalent to 1% available iodine)
200 For external Use Only