- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Do not use:
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Questions or comments?
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Aconite HPUS 6x||Inflammation, Redness|
|Apis HPUS 6x||Swelling|
|Argentum Nit. HPUS 12x||Burning|
|Euphrasia HPUS 6x||Watering|
|Natrum Arsenicicum HPUS 11x||Grittiness, Overnight crusting|
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• Redness • Burning sensations • Watering • Inflammation • Sensation of grittiness and overnight crusting after diagnosis by a physician. * These statements are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
For External Use Only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- Physician should always be consulted to rule out serious conditions.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers consult physician prior to using.
- To avoid contamination - do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- If you are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- The condition worsens.
- The condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children age 2 and over. Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye. Use several times per day as needed. • Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. You may get temporary relief of redness, burning, watering, inflammation, sensation of grittiness and overnight crusting with Pink Eye™ Relief Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops.
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects. PinkEye™; Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops are homeopathic dilutions: see www.trpcompany.com for details.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 84° F).
- Keep bottle tightly closed
Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative), Citrates, Purified water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate DiBasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
Questions or comments?
ACONITUM NAPELLUS - APIS MELLIFERA - SILVER NITRATE - EUPHRASIA STRICTA - SODIUM ARSENATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE - Liquid