FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
For the relief of the following symptoms assoctated with
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach
- do not use more than directed
Children under 12 years:
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- each tablet contains 168 mg of elemental calcium
- store at room temperature 59-86F (15-30C) in a dry place
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-835-2263
Ask a doctor or health professional before use if you have
- been taking a presription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- kidney stones
- a calcium restricted diet
- symptoms last more than two weeks
Keep out of the reach of children.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
CALCIUM CARBONATE TABLET, CHEWABLE