PDI Sani-Hands ALC
SANI-HANDS ALC ANTIMICROBIAL ALCOHOL GEL HAND WIPES
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- PDI Sani-Hands ALC Uses
- PDI Sani-Hands ALC Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel - 100 Packets per Box
- Active ingredient
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
PDI Sani-Hands ALC Uses
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin; after assisting ill persons; and before contact with a person under medical care or treatment
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross-contamination
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open packet.
- Open and unfold towelette.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelettes. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
PDI Sani-Hands ALC Other information
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423
www.pdipdi.com Made in USA
Principal Display Panel - 100 Packets per BoxClean and Moisturizes
Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
An Antiseptic handwash to help prevent cross contamination.
* Kills 99.99% of Germs
* Contains moisturizing aloe, glycerin and Vitamin E
Removes Soil and Bacteria More Effectively than Gels Alone
5 x 8 in (12.7 x 20.3 cm)
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
PDI Sani-Hands ALC