- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients
- Directions for Use:
- Other Information:
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Asian Cobra Venom 3x (140 mcg/mL)
*According to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
Temporarily relieves pain associated with sore back, inflamed joints, migraines, painful menses, and general persistent pain.
- Side effects my include headache, nausea, sore throat, allergic rhinitis, gastrointestinal discomfort, itchiness or mild rash.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, stop using this product and consult a physician.
- When Using This Product: avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water. Seek medical attention.
Keep out of the reach of children
Directions for Use:
- Break off protective tab.
- Turn press lock so spray nozzle is visible in front.
- Pres down 4 times to prime the pump
- Spray 2 times directly into mouth or under tongue.
- Use spray initially every 3-4 hours.
- Do not use if tamper-proof tab is broken.
- This product is not intended to treat disease, it can provide a temporary level of comfort, relief and a feeling of wellness.
- This product has been determined to be safe and effective for moderate to severe (Stage 3) chronic pain, as indicated by the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Clinical experience suggests Nyloxin may provide relief from other forms of pain.
- Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult a physician before use.
Flavoring, Purified water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phosphate, Xylitol
For more information visit: www.Nyloxin.com
Manufactured by NutraPharma
2775 University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065 (954) 834-3740
Principal Display Panel
Nyloxin Oral Spray ES
Maximum Chronic Pain Relief
30 DAY SUPPLY
NAJA NAJA VENOM SPRAY, METERED