Non-Drying Sinus PE
WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients (in each caplet)
- Non-Drying Sinus PE Uses
- Non-Drying Sinus PE Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal display panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Non-Drying Sinus PE Uses
- temporarily releives nasal congestion
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- help loosens phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, ashtma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness
- cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with afever
- cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
Non-Drying Sinus PE Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
*Compare to the active ingredients in Sudafed PE® Sinus
MAXIMUM STRENGTH Does not contain Pseudoephedrine
GUAIFENESIN, PHENYLEPHRINE HCl
EXPECTORANT, NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Nasal & sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure
- Sinus drainage
24 Coated Caplets
2 Pills Per Dose
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2013 CVS/pharmacy
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® PE Non-Drying Sinus.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Non-Drying Sinus PE
Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine HCl CAPSULE