- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Tube Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Zinc oxide 6.9%|
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, calendula officinalis flower extract, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, magnesium sulfate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.
Questions or comments?
1 (800) 327-2012 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Distributed by Nature's Gate
Chatsworth, CA 91311
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Tube Label
sunscreen | lotion
4 FL OZ / 118 mL
octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene, and zinc oxide LOTION