- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
(in each rounded tablet)
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continue over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- preferable at bedtime
- adults – two tablets: maximum of 4 tablets twice daily
- children (6-12 years) one tablet: maximum 2 tablets twice daily
- Store at room temperature, USP
- Contains 20 mg of calcium
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (Toll Free).
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil and Polyethylene Gycol
*This product is not manufactured or by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
Contract Pharmacal Corp.
135 Adams Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA