- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
targeted pain relief spray
|Menthol 12%||Pain Relieving|
|Camphor 6%||Pain Relieving|
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Extremely Flammable: Keep from heat and flame.
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Rotate sprayer's black locking mechanism counter-clockwise to unlock; clockwise to lock. Lock sprayer when not in use.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a physician
- Sprayer will need to be primed before initial use. Squeeze trigger pointed away from face several times until liquid dispenses. Sprayer can dispense at a 180° angle, but will need to be re-primed periodically
- Spray liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
SD Alcohol 40-B, Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Methane Carboximide, Methyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Starch Octenylsuccinate.
BioFlex Research, LLC
Spokane, WA 99218
Billing & Returns: 1-866-605-9508
Hours: Monday-Saturday 7AM-7PM CST
Concept Laboratories, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60642 (USA)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 ml Bottle Label
targeted pain relief spray†
PAIN RELIEVING TOPICAL
- menthol & camphor
- powerful omegas 3s †
- acai extract
no-rub spray for
hard to reach areas
IcePearls ® †
4 fl oz. (118ml)
Menthol and Camphor (Synthetic) SPRAY