FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Motion Sickness Uses
- Motion Sickness Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Product Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
Motion Sickness Uses
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Do not use
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feedding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/4 to 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
Motion Sickness Other information
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to Dramamine® Original Formula active ingredient
Original Motion Sickness
For Adults and Children
Tablets | 50 mg each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
Distributed By AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Visit us at www.goodneighborpharmacy.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.