Motion Sickness Relief
WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Motion Sickness Relief Uses
- Motion Sickness Relief Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
Motion Sickness Relief Uses
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizzines associated with motion sickness.
Do not use
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careul when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
Motion Sickness Relief Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- for better identification keep talbets in carton until used
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, raspberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharin
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Bonine® Chewable Tablets*
Once a day
CHEWABLE RASPBERRY FLAVORED TABLET
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg • ANTIEMTIC
All day protection
16 CHEWABLE TABLETS
(25 mg EACH)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Inight Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark Bonine® Chewable Tablets.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Motion Sickness Relief
Meclizine HCl TABLET, CHEWABLE