Motion Sickness II
WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Motion Sickness II Uses
- Motion Sickness II Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions of comments?
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
Motion Sickness II Uses
- for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
Do not use
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranqulizers.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the fitst dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
Motion Sickness II Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- used by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Questions of comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula*
MOTION SICKNESS II
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS / ANTIEMTIC
• Prevents up to 24 hours of motion sickness
• Protection with less drowsiness
(25 mg EACH)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Motion Sickness II
Meclizine HCl TABLET