mark. Help Wanted
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.................
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads and acne pimples
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and face with warm water
- pour into hands and work into a lather
- gently massage into skin in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area
- rinse and pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
Inactive ingredients: WATER/EAU
SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) JUICE
VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT
MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT
CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT
PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
SHEA BUTTERAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891
mark. Help Wanted
Salicylic Acid PASTE