- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients (in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 200 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 20 mg
for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
do not take more than 16 teaspoonsful in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonsful four times a day or as directed by a physician
- do not take more than 16 teaspoonsful in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: consult a physician
- each teaspoonful contains: magnesium 75 mg, potassium 5 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C(68-77°F)
- protect from freezing
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, glycerin, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol
Questions or comments?
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Principal Display Panel
Antacid & Antigas
HEARTBURN & ACID INDIGESTION
PRESSURE & BLOATING
770 mL (26 FL OZ)
Aluminum hydroxide, Magnesium hydroxide, Simethicone LIQUID