- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Ruta Graveolens 3X
For the temporary relief of minor aches, pains, soreness, and stiffness associated with simple backaches, strains, bruises, sprains, dull tearing in bones of the arm and joints of the elbow and arthritis as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
For external use only
Do not use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces of blistered areas
- With a heating pad
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetearyl Olivate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Phylate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Black Current Seed Oil
Questions or Comments?
1-888-788-2320 Monday through Friday 9am-5pm www.livrelief.com
- Deep long-lasting temporary relief of arthritis pain, joint and muscle pain
- Safe and effective
- Non-greasy and odor-free
Ruta Graveolens SALVE