Ivy Dry Cream
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients
- Ivy Dry Uses
- Ivy Dry Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Product Labeling
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
Ivy Dry Uses
for the temporary relief of itching associated with insect bites and minor skin irritations.
For external use only.
Do not use
- face or genital areas
- on a reas of blistered or broken skin
- with a compress after application
When using this product
do not get into eyes if contact occurs, flush eyes with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
- Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance. Additional applications may be necessary.
- Test product on small patch of skin before applying to the entire body.
Ivy Dry Other information
- Store at room temperature.
- You may report a serious adverse reaction to Report Reaction, LLC. PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222.
Water, Structure XL, Cutina GMS, Phenoxol T, Cremaphor CO 40, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Acetate, Steareth-2,
Steareth-20, Steareth 100, Proaqua ISL, Pelemol IPM, Estol 1543, Glydant Plus, Dimethicone, VE Acetate, Allantoin.
Made in the U.S.A. for:
299-B Fairfield Ave.
Fairfield, NJ 07070
©2012 Ivy-Dry, Inc.
Questions or Comments
Associated with Minor Skin
Irritations and Insect Bites
Benzyl Alcohol, Camphor, Menthol CREAM