Ivy-Dry Super Pump Spray
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients
- Ivy-Dry Super Uses
- Ivy-Dry Super Other information
- Inactive Information
- Package Labeling
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
Ivy-Dry Super Uses
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with insect bites and minor skin irritations
For external use only.
Do not use
- on face or genital areas
- on areas of blistered or broken skin
- with a compress after application
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- if contact occurs, flush eyes with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
- Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance. Additional applications may be necessary.
- Test product on small patch of skin before applying to the entire body.
Ivy-Dry Super Other information
Store at room temperature
You may report a serious adverse reaction to Report Reaction LLC, PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
WATER, ISOPROPANOL, ZINC ACETATE, ISOCETETH-20, ZINC LACTATE
TEMPORARY RELIEF OF PAIN AND ITCHING
Associated with Minor Skin Irritations and Insect Bites
Manufactured in the USA for:
299-B Fairfield Avenue
Fairfield, NJ 07070
©2012 Ivy-Dry, Inc.
Questions or Comments www.ivydry.com
BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAMPHOR, MENTHOL SPRAY