FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Ivarest Uses
- Ivarest Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 56g Tube Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Calamine 14.0 % (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Benzyl Alcohol 10.5 % (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2.0 % (w/w)||External analgesic|
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, insect bites or minor skin irritations.
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison:
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more often than directed
- as soon as possible after exposure, wash affected area with soap and water (or Ivarest Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam). Gently pat dry.
- apply Ivarest liberally to form a layer you can not see through.
- adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Ivarest Other information
Avoid contact with clothing. Ivarest may stain certain fabrics.
bentonite, benzethonium chloride, camphor, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, hydroxyethylcellulose, lanolin alcohol, lanolin oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, menthol, petrolatum, PEG-4, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, PVP, red 33, sorbitan stearate, squalane, yellow 5, yellow 6
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 56g Tube Carton
2 Itch Relievers
POISON IVY, OAK, SUMAC DRYING CREAM
MEDICATED ANTI-ITCH CREAM
helps stop the reaction
soothes itch fast
PLUS Skin protectant to help dry the rash
Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac,
Insect Bites, Minor Skin Irritations
NET WT 2 OZ(56g)
Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride CREAM