HEB Itchy Eye Drops Drug Facts
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient
- itchy eye Uses
- itchy eye Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Ketotifen (0.025%) (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
itchy eye Uses
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age:
Consult a doctor.
itchy eye Other information
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO ZYRTEC® ITCHY EYE DROPS active ingredient
Itchy Eye Drops
Ketotifen Fumarate Opthalmic Solution
Antihistamine Eye Drops
ALLERGY ITCHY EYE RELIEF
Up To 12 Hours
WORKS IN MINUTES
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
For Ages 3 Years & Older
30 Day Supply