good sense tussin dm
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each 5 mL tsp)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children12 years and over
2 teaspoonsevery 4 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 15 mg per teaspoon
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
aspartame, benzoic acid, flavors, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, purified water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
See New Dosing Directions
Cough & Chest Congestion
Cough Suppressant (Dextromethorphan HBr)
Specially Formulated for Diabetics
For Ages 12 & Over
Alcohol & Sugar Free
Compare to active ingredients of Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion Sugar-Free DM
good sense tussin dm
Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin LIQUID