- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each softgel)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
- Product Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Simethicone 125 mg
- for the relief of pressure, bloating, and fullness commonly referred to as gas
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
adults: swallow with water 1 or 2 softgels as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 softgels in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from light, heat, and moisture
D&C yellow #10, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides*, peppermint oil, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
*may contain this ingredient
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
Principal Display Panel
EXTRA STRENGTH Gas Relief
SIMETHICONE, 125 mg
Relieves bloating, pressure, fullness and gas
COMPARE TO GAS-X® active ingredient†
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, owner of the registered trademark Gas-X®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
SIMETHICONE CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED