- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient (in each softgel)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If pregnant or breast- feeding
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive Ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
- Product Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active Ingredient (in each softgel)
relieves bloating, pressure, or fullness commonly referred to as gas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast- feeding
ask a health care professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: swallow 1 or 2 softgels as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 softgels in 24 hours except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from heat and moisture
D&C Yellow #10, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, peppermint oil, purified water, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Extra Strength Gas-X® *
bloating, pressure, fullness, gas
EACH DOSE IS INDIVIDUALLY SEALED IN A BLISTER PACK.
DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN.
*This product is not manufactured ordistributed by Novartis consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Gas- X®
Distributed by: Fred's Inc.
4300 New getwell rd, memphis, TN 38118
SIMETHICONE CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED