- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Carbamide Peroxide, 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- and injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum
- recently had ear surgery
- you need to use of r more than 4 days
- excessive ear wax remains after use of this product
When using this product do not get into eyes
In case of accidental overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated crackling.
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
- Lot no. and exp. date: see label, bottom container or box.
Anhydrous Glycerin, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tartaric Acid
Carbamide Peroxide LIQUID