- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
DOCUSATE SODIUM, USP 100 mg
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Drug FactsActive ingredient (in each softgel )
- For the relief of occasional constipation.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement with in 12 to 72 hours.
- Helps to prevent dry, hard stools.
Do not use:
- If you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- When abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
- For longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
Keep out of reach of children.
|Adults and Children
over 12 years of age
|Take only 1 to 2 softgels preferably at bedtime for 2-3 days or
until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
|Children 6 to 12
years of age
|Take only 1 softgel preferably at bedtime for 2-3 days or until
bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
years of age
|Do not use this product for children under 6 years of age
unless directed by a doctor.
- Each softgel contains 5 mg of Sodium.
- Store at room temperature between 15°C to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
- Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Keep lid tightly close.
Principal Display Panel
Docusate Sodium CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!