- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each capsule)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
Adults and children 12 years of ages and over
take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
Children 2 and under 12 years of age
take 1 softgel daily
children under 2 years of age
ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, citric acid, purified water and edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
DOCUSATE SODIUM CAPSULES, 100 mg
Quantity : 20000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-008-01
Inspect immediate upon receipt.
This is a bulk shipment intended for further processing only.
Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
DOCUSATE SODIUM CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED